Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Who were/are Coach Bonnie's mentor coaches?

I learnt my coaching from Coachville by enrolling their Graduate School of Coaching 1,000 hours life-time membership where I have completed almost 400 hours of learning covering 15 Proficiencies, Executive Coaching, Corporate Coach, Mentor Coaching and Marketing.

Through out my coaching learning and profession since 2001, I learn, I practice and I always hire mentor coach for myself. Why? This is how coaching helps me to excelling my potential and moving towards my goal(s) faster with success. Who were/are my mentor coaches?

1. Angela Spaxman (HK) : Before I decided to seriously stepping in to coaching learning and preparing for my future coaching profession, I hired Angela as my executive coach. Through my personal experience in receiving coaching, I understand what is coaching, why it is essential for corporate executives in both their personal and corporate development, how to coach and how to be coached, what are the tricky areas and etc.

2. Sarah Newton (UK) : After I learnt coaching, I need to pursue coaching in a more professional way by knowing how to design coaching material, structure coaching workshops and further build my coaching presence and being on top of the basic skill set. I hired Sarah as my mentor coach on my daily practicing and later on how to packaging coaching projects.

3. Steve Davis (USA) : In my practices, I do 1 on 1 coaching and group workshops. I, therefore, hired Steve to be my mentor coach in learning facilitation. Steve has put me on to another level of effective communication via writing and blogging.

4. Mike Cohen (USA) : I understand personal development is very important as a coach. Thus, coach is a life learner. I have chosen my unique area of interest in Eco-Psychology. Mike is my mentor professor in my Master degree study. He is currently still supervising my PhD degree study for the dissertation about Eco-Coaching.

5. Barbra Sunquist (Canada) : I was not satisfied myself as a professional coach, I want to provide masterful coaching services to my clients and keep on value-adding myself for excelling coaching in China. Barbra was my mentor coach in helping me to walk through the IAC Certification and drilling my 15 Proficiencies in to masterful level.

6. Catherine Miller (Canada) : My current mentor coaching buddy. We exchange mentor coaching to each other. Catherine is always helping me in expanding my horizon in coaching prospective, pointing out my blind spot and self-limitation and inspiring my potential for further development.

My next targetted mentor coach is Dave Buck........

I invest my time, effort and money in assisting current leaders and building future leaders through coaching.

No comments: